11/15/11

Seedlings have sprouted!

I am happy to report this morning that three of my little seedlings have sprouted ! I think I was like a kid on Christmas when I noticed this. I hope the other three sprout! I hope they hurry because I'd rather it be more of the warmer temperatures we are getting for these little guys than the colder part of winter we get. I probably timed it pretty silly. Oh, well, this is my first time. I figure if I can get these to grow in the winter.. Spring should be alot easier around here. Here's another silly thing I did. I forgot to label the peat moss pots. Sigh.








It's definitely a learning process and I have alot farther to go, as you probably can tell. The area I want for the garden is over run by ant beds and Adam's trying to help battle them for me. We shall win this fight!  That space will be MINE!

No comments: