11/3/11

It's the little things that make me happy ...

Yesterday, I made a "chocolate decadence" cake with blueberry glaze on top for our bass player/friend's birthday. I used some yogurt in the batter that had a hint of blueberry in it. I couldn't eat it, but everyone including Adam, loved it! I would've taken photos but I didn't think it looked exceptionally pretty.

Today we came across a Resale store that was great. I scored some very cheap fall/winter shirts. I have been feeling very well as everything is coming together with my new orthotics, pillow, adjustments, and eating much better. Finally some relief...

It is colder today and the sunset here was very pretty. There is soft music in the living room here and it has been a happy day....

I won't leave you without a couple of photos though ...


(Above) "I'm not greedy, but I want enough."
Our built in corner kitchen shelves where our plates are kept.


(Above) Cinnamon pinecones and Texas pecans

No comments: