12/21/10

Chocolate Cordial Cherries



See these little Chocolate Cordial Cherries? I make them for my step-father-in-law every year. Well, not last year.. I unfortunately missed out. I was so busy. This year, however, I have made them the best ever, if I do say so myself. If you like chocolate and cherries, then this is for you. Goodness! Anyway, I can't take it anymore. I have to do something with this -- so I decided to start off small and go from there.

http://meowsweets.etsy.com

Introducing Mrs. Meow's Pâtisserie - Please check it out. It's a start! Hehe! I will really work on it more after the holidays but I wanted to get it going in the right direction. Check back soon and see where it goes!

And in honor of this start, I'd like to let you know about a book I absolutely love called "The Paris Apartment". I adore this book and I have had the pleasure of corresponding with Claudia. She's the sweetest thing. I love her blog. I will put a link to her website/blog on the side here soon for you to keep up with. If you love this style, you will love the Paris Apartment!

No comments: